If you want to learn about the often-forgotten region of Central Europe, there is not a better place to go than Brno and a better-suited course to take than this one. The knowledgeable lecturers provide you with the context and then you can venture out of your accommodation and experience everything at your fingertips!
No item matches the filter criteria. Try to change filter settings.
Only items matching the filter are displayed.
All items match the filter.
- Central Europe: A Birthplace of Modernity
- Making and Re-Making Central Europe: Imperial Pasts, Imperial Aspirations, Wars and Revolution
- Middle Ages in the Mirror of the 20th Century
- Rokštejn Castle Archaeological Summer School
- Responsibility and Interaction in Public Space
- Czech Culture of the 20th Century