Earn college credits during your academic breaks with one of Masaryk University’s numerous summer and winter schools. Courses cover topics such as human rights, security, languages, science, media, culture, literature, and sociology.
See also online summer schools that Masaryk University runs during June–August 2020. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get a different perspective for your field of study and get a chance to meet people from all over the world that are interested in the same field of study as you.
Check out our lists with online and in person summer and winter schools and choose the one that suits you the most. And like us on our Facebook page Masaryk Summer.
- Online summer schools 2020
- In-person summer schools 2020
- List of summer schools 2021
- List of winter schools
- Application & Contact
Online summer schools 2020
Summer schools offered by the Centre for International Cooperation of Masaryk University:
- Global Perspectives: Media, Communication, Culture (20 July – 5 August 2020)
- International Law and Human Rights (13 – 29 July 2020)
- International Relations and Threats to Global Security (6 – 22 July 2020)
- World in Transition and Central European Transformation (20 July – 5 August 2020)
5 reasons to attend a summer school at Masaryk University
Masaryk University, the 2nd largest university in the Czech Republic, has more than 15 years tradition of hosting summer schools in a large variety of subjects. Online summer schools provide numerous benefits for students during the current world circumstances:
- A different perspective in topics such as International Relations, Security, Transformation, International Law and Human Rights.
- Enhance intercultural communication skills thanks to meeting people from all over the world.
- Preparing students for their future career. The layout of the course, and grading structure are meant to provide students with skills beyond their academic course work. Now more than ever, it is important for students to learn how to virtually collaborate and present ideas.
- Get credits and get ahead for future semesters.
- Cost-effective price in comparison to many other offers.
In-person summer schools 2020
Summer schools offered by the Language Centre of Masaryk University:
List of summer schools 2021
These programs have run in the past. If you are interested in the program, and would like to find a similar program, please email email@example.com.
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research Designs: From Designing to Publishing
- Summer School on Modern Methods to Study Biomolecular Interactions
- Summer School in New Approaches in Experimental Biology and Omics
- Theodor Herzl Joint Summer Seminar
- Team Psychology in Practice
- Behavior Approaches in Education
- Middle Ages in the Mirror of the 20th Century
- Rokštejn Castle Archaeological Summer School
- Responsibility and Interaction in Public Space
- English as a Medium of Instruction (EMI)
- Making and Re-Making Central Europe: Imperial Pasts, Imperial Aspirations, Wars and Revolution
- Summer School of Combatives
List of winter schools
Application & Contact
+420 773 772 672
If you want to apply to World in Transition and Central European Transformation, International Relations and Threats to Global Security, International Law and Human Rights, Global Perspectives: Media, Communication, Culture, Literature, History and Culture in Central Europe or Summer Lab Research Internships follow this link. Do not forget to include all the necessary information (and documents if requested) including writing a short statement of purpose. We will contact you afterwards to tell you if your application was successful and to discuss the further steps with you.
For all other courses, contact the person or follow the link provided on the webpage of the respective program.
If you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Brno!