Before leaving, please follow those pre-departure steps:
Make sure you have returned all books to libraries.
Masaryk University Hall of Residence
You can check out from MU dormitories only during working days (until 2 pm), on the date of your departure and max. 2 days in advance. (You can check-out in advance and stay in the halls of residence until your departure day, meanwhile you bring the checkout conf. form to your MU coordinator). If you are planning to leave at the weekend, please arrange everything on Friday.
Please follow those steps:
- Tidy your and clean your room. Then go to the reception and call a cleaning lady to check your room. After checking your room, she will give you a small check-out paper called “Odhlašovací lístek”. This might be done max. 2 days in advance.
- Print out the Check-out confirmation form and fill in your name, UČO and part 2, 3, 4 and 5. Sign it.
- Bring the “Odhlašovací lístek” and Check-out confirmation form to the accommodation assistant in the halls of residence.
- After you get it signed by accommodation assistant, deliver necessary documents (see in Necessary Documents file) to your MU coordinator (Komenského square) either personally or ask someone or put it to the post box in front of our entrance door.
- When leaving the dormitory, please do not forget to return your key at the reception.
If you want to successfully finish your Erasmus studies at Masaryk University you have to prepare following documents and bring them your MU coordinators office (Komenského square) before your departure:
- Check-out Confirmation Form. Please note that without completing it you cannot get necessary documents singed by MU coordinator. This confirmation has to be filled in by student and accommodation assistant.
- Confirmation of Study is a document for your university confirming the length of your stay here. In this document is written arrival date and departure date. The date of your departure is considered to be a date of checking-out from the halls of residence or flat (leaving your room) and this date is confirmed by accommodation assistant/landlord in the check-out confirmation form max. 2 days in advance. We do not take into account the date until you pay the accommodation.
- Erasmus+ Europe students: The date of your last activity at university is taken into account too and cannot differ from departure date more than one week.
Dates will be primarily confirmed in the transcript of records. Check with your home university if they need extra document to confirm your studies at MU, they might be called differently: Certificate of attendance, Confirmation of Departure, Letter of confirmation).
- Transcript of Record is an official document that will be used to transfer your grades from Masaryk University to your home university (the list of your grades) and shows the dates of your Erasmus stay. It is issued from IS by MU coordinator. In case all your grades are still not in IS on the date of your departure, you can get your transcript later. Write an e-mail to your MU coordinator from home as soon as your grades are in and I will send it by email or by post (on request). Sample of Transcript of Record find here.