Job Offers

All full degree students (Bachelor’s or Master’s students) are allowed to do temporary work for up to 300 hours per a year. If students want to work more than 150 hours per a year then they need a work permit (except for students from the EU member countries). Other international students (non-EU) are required to hold a work permit to undertake paid work of any kind.

Exchange students who are less than 26 years old are allowed to do temporary work up to 300 hours per a year provided they do not work longer than 7 days in sequence or a max. 30 days in a calendar year.

Current job offers are published on Another relevant link is Brno Expat Centre.

Academic calendar

Academic calendar

International student guide

International student guide

Academic calendar

Course catalogue

Android app

Get Android or iOS app: Navigation through MU

Office hours

Monday 12–14
Wednesday 12–15
Other days by appointment only.

Contact us

Get social with us

Facebook Youtube Twitter Instagram

Created by: Jakub Maca and Jiri PetrzelkaCookies