Counselling and Psychologists
Practical, personal and academic counselling for international students is provided by their coordinators either in the Centre for International Cooperation or at the International Relations Office of each faculty.
Academic counselling concerning particular fields of studies, available and suitable courses, is provided by assigned supervisors or departmental coordinators at departments and faculties.
Personal counselling is provided by the Students’ Advisory Services at Masaryk University (Komenského nám. 2, room 311, www.rect.muni.cz/pcentrum - only in Czech).
PSYCHOLOGICAL CRISIS CENTRE AT THE FACULTY HOSPITAL BRNO
Jihlavská street 20, Brno
Tel.: +420 532 232 333, +420 532 232 078 / +420 547 212 333 (nonstop)
Opening hours: Mon–Sun: nonstop (ambulance)
Make sure you have taken enough medicine with you to cover the whole stay in the Czech Republic. If you need a new prescription while in the Czech Republic use a prescription abroad within EU. The doctor from the Crisis centre in the hospital might be able to prescribe you a medicine/treatment.
PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELLING – MASARYK UNIVERSITY
Students’ Advisory Services
PSYCHOLOGIST – MASARYK UNIVERSITY
PSYCHOTHERAPIST MGR. ONDŘEJ ŽENKA
Šilingrovo nám. 3, room No. 305 (3rd floor)
Tel.: +420 777 146 319
PSYCHOTHERAPIST MUDR. ŠÁRKA KÁROVÁ, PHD
psychotherapy, psychosomatics and counselling
Vackova street 44
Tel.: +420 735 123 684
PSYCHOTHERAPIST MGR. VERONIKA FUCHSOVÁ
Clinical psychology ambulance Jabok
Masarykova street 37, 4th floor
Tel.: +420 774 022 058
Meeting on request
Video-calls support groups in English
The Law Office as a partner of CZS MUNI offers legal advice in general legal practice. Typical cases are:
- Civil law – drafting of lease and sublease contracts, housing issues
- Labur law – work agreements, contracts for work, employment contracts
- Offences – problems with payment for public transport, traffic and driving problems, representation in proceedings related to delicts and other administrative delicts
- Criminal law – defence counsel in criminal proceedings, injured party claims
- Consumer law – legal assistance with warranty claims, legal advice on buying & selling process
- Banking – assistance with banking services, opening bank accounts, insolvency law and debt solving
- Family law – marriage and pre-marriage matters
When you contact the legal office, use the password „ERASMUS“. You will get a discount 15 % for legal services.