After your arrival to Brno
When you arrive to Brno, your tutor/buddy will be waiting for you and pick you up from the station (if you asked your tutor/buddy to do so).
- you will accommodate yourself in the halls of residence (reception open 24/7) or in your pre-booked private accommodation
- during working days you should submit the signed accommodation contract to the accommodation assistant
- you have to attend the Compulsory Admission to University International Office (with us)
- check the orientation week programme
- if you need to make changes in your Learning Agreement after your arrival, find more information here
- other important steps and deadlines after arrival and during your stay are described here