Foreign employees who come to Masaryk University to work for a period of more than 3 months will be helped by the International Support Office to organise documents and to find accommodation and schools for children. Support services are provided in the following areas:
- Visas and entry requirements
- Residence and registration obligations (reporting residence and residence changes, arranging social and health insurance, opening a bank account)
- Family matters (school and pre-school facilities, birth of a child, child benefits, etc.)
- Information services (changes and amendments to laws and migration policies, residence obligations, Czech language courses, cultural benefits, etc.)
- Other (vehicle registration, driving license, public transport, loss of documents, sports activities, etc.)
No item matches the filter criteria. Try to change filter settings.
Only items matching the filter are displayed.
All items match the filter.