Aside from the Erasmus+ programme we make use of the opportunities provided by other international mobility schemes (for example Ceepus, Aktion, financial mechanisms of the EEA /Norway). Masaryk University is also a member of these international university networks:
- Utrecht Network: The Utrecht Network is an association of 32 European universities which cooperate together on a broad spectrum of activities. Masaryk University has been a member of the network since 1996. Among the activities of the network are the internationalisation of higher education, especially student mobility, staff exchanges, internationalisation of syllabuses, joint study programmes and summer schools.
- Compostela Group of Universities: The Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) is made up of more than 70 universities from around the world.
- ISEP (International Student Exchange Program): the international network ISEP brings together more than 150 universities from the USA and another 150 universities from more than 50 countries around the world.
- The Hague Network: The Hague Network brings together seven European universities, which together have formed an international strategic partnership.
- EDUC (European Digital UniverCity): The EDUC consortium is one of 17 consortiums made up in total of 114 tertiary institutions which were successful in the first round of the prestigious European Commission competition for the so-called “European University”. The members of the EDUC consortium are Masaryk University and the universities of Rennes I, Paris-Nanterre, Potsdam, Cagliari and Pécs. The aim of the EDUC alliance is to cooperate intensively especially in the areas of various types of teaching (e-learning, blended learning, Collaborative Online International Learning – COIL, …) and in the areas of teacher and student exchanges (including students with special needs).