Dear fellow teachers and researchers,
Looking for new ways to interest your students and expand internationally? Eager to develop European virtual training packages? Stimulated by international collaboration? Want to extend your reach to European students interested in your field?
Recent events have shown how virtual exchanges and training can break through frontiers and help students learn differently, forging connections despite distances.
Many of you have already expressed your interest in the new mobility opportunities and educational innovations brought about by our EDUC (European Digital UniverCity). EDUC offers a diversity of international mobility schemes. Your courses can gain notoriety through virtual mobility, online courses, virtual classes, videos and other forms – all for the benefit of your students through our European University. Beside EDUC is here to help you with new approaches suitable for virtual teaching to open new opportunities for you.
EDUC Alliance is keen to discover your educational project. By taking a few minutes to complete the questionnaire, we can seek the best ways to support you.
From September 2020, we will support your projects aiming at:
- Adapting or developing online content for use within the EDUC Alliance (videos for blended learning, recorded classes, translations or subtitling, ...);
- Offering a European experience through virtual mobility (MOOCs, online student collaborations, etc…);
- Virtual courses, synchronous and asynchronous online teaching reaching a wider audience
- Creating new interest in your field for European students, reaching a wider audience (virtual classes, synchronous and asynchronous online teaching),
- Collaborating with other teachers, developing and improving pedagogical practices through the EDUC Alliance.
Through your project, you will have the opportunity to join a Teachers’ Community of Practice and to get technical and also financial support for the course creation, access to resources for online learning and mobility support for teachers
Mandatory criteria are:
- The project includes at least one form of virtual and international mobility intended for EDUC students, as mentioned here.
- Programs, courses or educational resources are available to students from at least one EDUC Alliance university.
- The project fully integrates a multilingual aspect (at least English, possibly partner languages).
Favourable criteria are:
- The project involves collaboration with at least one other teacher identified in one of the universities of the EDUC Alliance.
We can also support you if you already run a similar/overlapping project within another local or European strategic initiative.
For organizational reasons, depending on the number of projects received, a selection may be made from projects that meet these criteria. The following will be considered: the number of forms of virtual mobility offered, the number of collaborations identified with EDUC teachers, the number of EDUC universities involved, the number of involved EDUC students.
- Until June 15th: Complete the online questionnaire,
- June 15th to 30th September: proposal assessment, search for suitable partners at universities, feedback
- September 30th: Final selection of the projects
- October: Start of selected projects, for deployment in 2021
The EDUC team