Stella Junior is a programme of the Compostela Group of Universities (CGU), thanks to which MU students can apply for a placement published in the database of offers of foreign placements, which can be found on the CGU website in the section Stella Junior database.
The Stella Junior Program simply awards 6 one-off grants in the amount of 600 eur for this foreign placement. The grants aware awarded on the basis of the selection of the STELLA Junior steering committee. The programme can only be applied for by students of MU who are enrolled on the standard form of studies for the entire period of their placement abroad.
The application can be submitted once a year, and must include the following documents:
- Online application form. This form must be compulsorily filled in online and in English for the application to be accepted.
- (Europass format) in English compulsorily, and optionally in the working language of the host University where the placement would take place.
- Certification that confirms the student is enrolled in an official graduate, postgraduate or doctoral programme at a member University of the Compostela Group in 2021 or a letter of support for the application from the home University.
- Scanned copy of identity card or passport.
- Certificate of the average grade of the student record at the time of application.
- Declaration of responsibility.
- The student has a duty to document their placement in the IS, as well as getting results of this placement recognised at MU as part of their study, see Recognition of Placement at MU.
You can also finance a placement through the Stella Junior database from other grant programmes, such as for example Erasmus+ placement.