Students at master’s and doctoral level can get a grant from the International Visegrad Fund in the amount of 2300 euros per semester for study and research placements in the countries of the Visegrad Four and other countries of the region.
You can go on a foreign placement to Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, the Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia, Kosovo and the Ukraine.
You can also complete your entire study programme abroad, since it is possible to gain a Visegrad Grant for up to four semesters. The host university gets a contribution of 1500 euros per semester from the International Visegrad Fund to cover costs associated with the stay of the student.
Applications can be submitted up to 15 March before the academic year in which the placement begins. Further information on applications and the grant conditions can be found on the website Visegrad Grants.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is an association of German universities which aims to support academic cooperation between Germany and other countries. The DAAD offers foreign students a range of grants for study or research placements or summer courses. You can find further information on the DAAD website.
Virtual Mobility Future Europe
Thanks to MU’s membership in the Hague Network, during the autumn semester 2022 MU full-degree students have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to attend four different European universities, ones in Finland, Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain.
Intercultural Management (Spain, University Francisco de Vitoria, day: TBC)
Functional Facility Design (Finland, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, day: TBC)
- EXPLICO – Exchange Perspectives for Local Impact in Co-creation (the Netherlands, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, day: TBC)
The Hague Network Virtual Mobility is open for MU students of all academic fields. All courses are taught in English. The required knowledge of English as the B2 level. Applicant can choose either all courses or only some of them.
The application must be submitted online until 15 September 2022. The part of the application is a letter answering the following questions:
- 1) What it is that motivates you to apply for the virtual exchange,
- 2) Why you think you should be one of the successful applicants.
- Please note in the application course(s) that you want to apply for.
Tips for filling the application:
- Enter The Hague Network (address: Johanna Westerdijkplein 75, 2521 EN The Hague, The Netherlands for the host university and Paul G. Nixon, coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org for the host coordinator).
- Start of the mobility is 15 September 2022 (may be changed).
- Enter the responsible person at MU, https://czs.muni.cz/en/mu-student/information-sources/documentation-and-recognition-of-placements
Selected applicants will be notified by email after the application deadline.