The Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies CEEPUS is focused on regional cooperation between universities. Through this programme it is possible to go on short-term or long-term study placements or summer schools to Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Kosovo.
The grant is paid by the host country. The Centre for International Cooperation administers only the grant for travel, and not the applications themselves.
With any potential questions please approach the respective Faculty International Relations Office, or possibly the contact person given on the official website of the CEEPUS programme. We also recommend visiting the website The Centre for International Cooperation in Education.
- Citizenship of CEEPUS member country.
- It is not possible to request a grant to the country that you are a citizen of.
- The programme is intended for full-time bachelor’s studies students (from second semester), master’s and doctoral studies.
- The grant cannot be provided for research with the exception of diploma or doctoral theses, but it cannot be given even for the purposes of practical exercises.
- The given programme requires of MU students that after completion of their placement they submit an application for the recognition of subjects/credits from the foreign placement. Further information can be found here.