The Central European university exchange programme CEEPUS is focused on regional cooperation between universities. Through this programme it is possible to go on teaching placements to Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Poland, Kosovo, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia.
The grant is paid by the host country. The Centre for International Cooperation only administers the grant for travel, not the application itself.
With any questions you may have please approach the foreign department of the faculty, or the contact person given on the official website of the CEEPUS programme. We also recommend visiting the website of the Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS); (only in Czech language).
- The programme is for full-time university teachers.
- You cannot apply for a grant to the country of your citizenship.
- It is possible to join the programme either through the universities network or individually (as a so-called freemover).
- The employee gains a grant, the amount of which is dependent on the target country. Information on the amount of the grant depending on the country can be found at ceepus.info.
- The grant is paid by the host institution. The Centre for International Cooperation only administers the grant for travel and not the application itself.
- Staff going on a placement can ask for the payment of travel expenses through an internal invoice on the basis of the true travel costs from the employee’s travel order.
- Payment should be requested in the same calendar year when the travel took place, no later than by 1 December of the given year.
Through the CEEPUS programme you can travel:
- 1. Within the CEEPUS networks
- you can find information on CEEPUS networks on the programme website.
- 2. As a CEEPUS freemover
- you can find more detailed information about CEEPUS freemover mobility on the website of the Centre for International Cooperation in Education (only in Czech language).
Applications to the programme take place only through the web interface ceepus.info.