|Název instituce/Institution name:
||National Chengchi University
National Chengchi University
Fact sheet (See the documents section)
|Přihlašovací process/Application Process:
Nominees of our partner universities should fill out the online application form and send all required materials by post/courier before the deadline.
Please see the website: http://oic.nccu.edu.tw/bin/home.php?Lang=en (click on “exchange students”)
1. Print-off online application form (with a photo attached, home university signed and stamped, student stamped )*1
2. Certificate of nomination from home university*1
3. Home university enrollment certificate in English*1
4. Official transcript in English from home university*1
*Please also attach the grading/credit system explanation
5. Photocopy of passport*1
6. Statement of purpose in Chinese or English*1
7. Passport size 2 inch photos*2
|Délka pobytu/Lenght of stay:
||One semester or one academic year
|Jazykové požadavky/Language requirements:
"Intensive Mandarin language courses are open to students of all levels, including absolute beginners.
**Chinese Language Proficiency:
Students who want to take academic classes taught in Chinese are advised to have Chinese proficiency at least equivalent to TOCFL Superior / HSK Level 4.
**English Language Proficiency:
Students who wish to take academic classes taught in English are advised to have English proficiency at least equivalent to TOEFL iBT 79-80 / IELTS 6.0 / TOEIC 700/ CEFR B2."
|Podporovaná úroveň mobilit/Supported academic level:
|Vyžadovaný studijní průměr/Minimal required GPA:
||At least 2.5 GPA out of a 4.0 scale
|Další akademické podrobnosti/Further academic details:
|Doporučené obory/Recommended programmes:
||Commerce, Diplomacy, International Relations, Economics
|Studijní katalog/List of courses
||List of courses
|Mobility omezena pro obory/No mobility for following degrees:
1. IMBA courses (code 933) and On-Job Training Programs are not available to exchange students.
2. Extended Minor Course with credit fee will not be available to exchange students
3. For doctoral students, the choice for English-taught courses are quite limited. Please see the course list before considering the exchange program.
|Možnost práce/Job opportunities:
4person room for undergraduate: around NT$11,000/semester
2person room for graduate: NT$23,000/semester
(Price may vary annually)
Besides the dorm fee, student will also need to pay NT$1,000 dorm deposit separately, which will be returned after checking out if the room is clean and undamaged.
Off-campus NCCU I-House:
I-House at a glance:
Numbers: 65 Single Suites
30 Double Suites
Rent: (Price may vary annually)
NT$58,500 per person per semester (Single Suite)
NT$38,250 per person per semester (Double Suite, room shared by 2 person)
Additional Fees: phone call and electricity fees (if exceeds the free basic quota)
|Další poplatky/Other fees (orientation week, language course fee, arrival fee, etc.):
Apply to all exchange students:
Students’ Safety Insurance fee of NT$121 per semester (Required)(The fee varies annually, but is usually within NT$150)
Apply to 1-semester exchange students:
Buy overseas medical insurance in home country to cover the entire stay in Taiwan. The fee varies in different countries.
Apply to 1-year exchange students with ARC (Alien Resident Certificate):
1. Buy Overseas Medical Insurance in home country before departure for at least the first 6 months in Taiwan (Sep.-Feb. or Feb.-July). The fee varies in different countries.
2. Required to join the National Health Insurance after 6 months of continuous residence in Taiwan; insurance fee: NT$749/month
|Pravděpodobný počet míst/Number of mobility places:
||2 per semester
|Šance být vybrán na MU/Chance to be selected at MU:
|Uznávání studia na MU a zkušenosti studentů MU/MU credit recognition steps:
MU course and credit recognition steps /MU student mobility reports
|Příspěvek na přijíždějícího studenta za semestr/Incoming student supporting funds a semester:
|Stipendium CZS MU/CZS MU scholarship system:
||Finanční podmínky / Financial Conditions