V této části webu najdete podrobnosti o mezinárodních projektech, které Centrum zahraniční spolupráce Masarykovy univerzity koordinuje nebo na kterých se CZS MU podílí.
TACTIC: Through Academic Cooperation Towards Innovative Capacity
Project number: 61653-EPP-1-2015-CZ-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Running time: 15 October 2015 - 14 October 2018
Project's website: www.tactic.muni.cz
The project Through Academic Cooperation Towards Innovative Capacity (TACTIC) is aimed at developing the capacities of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Mongolia, Vietnam and Cambodia to modernize the universities’ management, and improve the services and procedures in line with the advanced EU standards.
This objective will be achieved by
- Mapping the best practices in Europe, and preparing recommendations and guidelines for the South East Asian (SEA) partners.
- Mentoring the Human Resources, Financial Departments and Student Support staff focusing on middle and top management
- Introducing the Management Information System to support the implementation of new practices
- Establishing advisory offices, and promoting capacity building and staff training activities
- Performing in-depth analysis of the current situation followed by reviews and further recommendations of the participating EU partners
The project will raise awareness and understanding of the target-area policies and practices at national and institutional levels, and disseminate through various presentations, events, and trainings throughout the course of this project.
In addition, TACTIC will provide a framework for upgrading management practices and policies, and assist with applying the established know-how and proven models to other less advanced HEI in the South East Asia region.